a. iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd will fax/email the RMA Form for the customer to fill. Customer is required to provide all relevant information especially the item code, item serial number and the details of the problems encountered on the RMA Request Form and submit to iWave.
b. iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd will acknowledge the receipt of the RMA Form and provide a ‘RMA tracking number’ for the customer to arrange the RMA shipment.
c. Customer is only required to return the defective product without any other accessories or unnecessary components (eg. manuals, cables, CPU, RAM, CF etc.). Any other components that cause part of the problem may be included, but the customer must clearly indicate on the RMA form & shipping document, otherwise, iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any item that are not listed in the form.
d. RMA form will only be provided to customers who have issued a formal Purchase Order to iWave
Return Merchandise Authorization:
- Returns must be made within thirty (30) days of Buyer’s receipt of original Product, and must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by iWave
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, and customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. However, if iWave is in error regarding fulfillment of customer order, iWave will issue an RMA and ship correct Product in exchange for any Product that iWave has shipped in error. iWave will not charge customer for supplemental shipping charges in such instances.
- iWave reserves the right to refuse any RMA returns without an RMA number, with incomplete Product contents or documentation, or if the Products have been altered by the customer.
- Customer shall ensure that the product is packaged in a manner that it does not get damaged during the shipment.
- The customer shall pay for the additional costs arising due to inappropriate documentation during the shipment
- After RMA procedure is complete; the software/firmware on the products shall have iWave’s/EMS partner’s factory default
Software and licenses are non-refundable
- For RMA, the customer pay for all incoming and outbound shipment to/from iWave/EMS partner
- It is recommended that the customer ships the product with known freight provider and provide the tracking information to iWave/EMS partner
- All replacement/repaired products are shipped through iWave’s/EMS partner’s courier service provider or customer shipping account
- Customers will be liable for loss or damage caused by their shipping carrier, when sending products to iWave/EMS partner location. In such a scenario the RMA requested shall be void