Thank you for your interest in iWave’s products & services. The protection of your personal information is important to us.
As part of running those products & services, we collect data about you and your business
in the following sections. we describe how we collect and process your personal information when you use our website, online store, wiki pages, trade shows, seminars, or any other event, etc. The personal information you share with us such as the company name, your personal name, email, and phone numbers, helps you in procuring our products, get technical support including updates on software releases and receive news on our future products and developments. iWave Systems with its main office located in India is the controller of your personal information in accordance with the EU GDPR regulations
Collection of Information
When you browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
- Contact information – we collect and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your email address, name, company details, telephone number so you can place orders, request information, get support and use our services.
- Job Application Data: When you apply for a job in iWave Systems on our website or via any other websites, we usually collect your contact information (like name, email, phone) and any information you select to share with us in your resume.We will not enquire you to provide information that is not necessary for the recruitment procedure.
- Browser Data: When you visit our website and access our services, we catch and store your browser language and geolocation in order to customize your experience according to your region and preferred language. Our servers also record the information sent by your browser for statistical, legal and security purposes: your IP address, your browser platform and version, the date & time of your visit, and the web page that referred you to our website.
How we use Information
- Contact information – to contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, functionality changes to our products and our Site, and – where you have opted in to receive such information – other/new services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful, we use email, telephone, and/or text message, as well as to inform you about hosting account issues, service interruptions or updates, service improvements or new products in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable law.
- Job Application Data: We will only process this information for our recruitment process, in order to evaluate and follow-up with your application, and in the course of preparing your contract, if we decide to send you a job proposition. You may contact us at any time to request the deletion of your information
- Browser Data: This automatically recorded data is anonymously analyzed in order to maintain and improve our services. Google reCAPTCHA may also be used for security purposes, in order to prevent abuse of our services. In that case we only process the anonymous score that reCAPTCHA determines based on your browser and device.
We will only correlate this data with your personal data when required by law or for security purposes, if you have violated our Acceptable Use Policy.
Purposes of Data Processing
When you access or use our Services, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
- We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any Services to you.
- We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
- We make sure we only use your information for the purposes you have given us permission for.
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this Policy:
- Contract – the use of your information is necessary to perform any contractual obligations in order to provide any Services to you or to administer any Contests you enter into;
- Legal obligations – our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculations.
- Our legitimate interests – necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
- run, grow, develop and deliver our services;
- detect and prevent fraudulent activities;
- enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- better understand how people interact with our website;
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- Consent – we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as our newsletters and promotional offers) by email, SMS, or telephone. You may withdraw your consent at any time by updating your personal Info/Settings in your user profile in our User Area, using our Unsubscribe option in relation to email subscriptions, or contacting us using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this Policy.
Cookies, Beacons, Tags, Pixels
Our Site includes marketing cookies and remarketing pixel provided by third parties. That allows these parties to collect the information that you have visited our Site and were interested in certain offers. We also use beacons, tags, click tracking codes and scripts to analyse trends and movements of users around the Site, gather information about user base as a whole and how we can improve our service and Site, to provide advertising based upon activities and interests and to measure advertising effectiveness. As a result, we may display targeted, or interest-based, offers to you based on the products you currently own or have recently viewed and deliver other communication more relevant to you and your interests outside of our Site, on other websites part of the third party’s network.
You can manage your preferences regarding Cookies either by modifying your browser settings or using the designated pop-up tool on our website. In the ‘Cookie Settings’ pop-up on our Site you will find a list of all cookies within each category (required, statistics, marketing), or a list of vendors serving cookies and similar technologies and will be able to choose which types of cookies you would like our Site to use, if any.
You can also modify your Cookie preferences straight from your browser. Please note that if you simply disable all of our cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our Site will not work, because your browser may prevent us from setting Site functionally required cookies.
How we share your personal information and who we share it with
All personal information collected by iWave Systems is treated as confidential. We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- If we are required by law – we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property – We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of iWave Systems, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Links to other websites.
Our websites may link to third-party websites or services and we may embed content from third-party websites or services on our websites. iWave Systems is not under control of such websites and services and we hereby exclude any responsibility for them.
If you need assistance, you can contact us using the details in the ” Further questions and contacts ” section of this policy to request any of the following:
- confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
- request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability); and
We will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
This user privacy & cookies policy shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this policy.”
Further questions and contacts