The term ‘iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7/B,29th Main, B.T.M.Layout, IInd Stage, Bangalore-560076.Our company registration number is 08/25672 and the place of registration. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Return, Refund and Cancellation policy
- All purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take appropriate action.
- Returns of all damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped items must be postmarked within 7 days of the date on your packing slip. Buyers are requested to send the items along with the following paperwork.
- Packing Slip / Invoice
- Reason for return
- Printout of the email correspondence
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- In the case of an unexpected service delay like the act of God, natural disasters or other ulterior events not under the control of iWave Systems Technologies, a related extension of delivery periods will occur.
- Deliveries should take no more than 6 weeks, regardless of delivery method, unless overridden by an additional explicit contractual provision such as for bespoke products/services. Urgent deliveries must be arranged separately.
- For any order that has an incorrect address entered or that needs to be re-routed to an alternate address after the order has already shipped, an $11 fee will be added to your order, as is charged. Please check over your confirmation carefully to be sure all contact information was entered correctly. Please call immediately if any corrections are necessary