- Assisting with end to end recruitment activities
- Employee management and engagement.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Maintaining employee personnel records.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all HR related business items/documents.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and providing assistance.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Process new hires, terminations, promotions, leave of absence and existing employee changes related to payroll.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions and be responsive to feedback.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Must be proactive with the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity.
Work Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBM/BBA/ B.Sc.