We are looking for individuals with the right level of experience who display the evidence of outstanding abilities and have a track record of exceptional accomplishments with uncommon intelligence, analytical ability, and drive. Our team works on wide variety of technologies and offers opportunities to people to learn multiple areas instead of restricting them to just one platform. Some of the required key skills are
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Responsible of Shipping, Tracking and Receiving of all project related materials
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proactively manage project materials cost against estimated project costs to insure margin/profit objectives are met or exceeded
- Work with suppliers to know product availability and assure competitive pricing.
- Tracking of material deliveries, collection and storing of all shipping documents in a timely and cost effective manner
- Procure any necessary specialty technician tools as directed by management.
Skills & Abilities
- Highly organized and disciplined thinker, effective time manager, must have a task and project completion drive and focus
- Understand and execute details of complex projects meet deadlines and overcoming obstacles
- Strong organizational skills and process oriented mind set
- Ability to set, manage and track multiple priorities and related details
- Ability to effectively present creative alternatives to the team in areas of improvement of system/tool initiatives
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in project purchasing is a plus.
Work Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification: Diploma in EC/CS/EEE
Experience: 0 – 6 months.