iWave Systems announces Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) WLAN driver for Marvell 88W8787 SDIO Wi-Fi chipset
iWavesystems announced the release of their SDIO-WLAN Driver for Marvell 88W8787 Wi-Fi chipset under Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) OS platform.
Features of Marvell 88W8787 SDIO-Wi-Fi Windows Embedded Compact 7 Driver:
- 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Extensible STA functionality
- Integrated with Microsoft native SDIO stack
- NDIS 6.0 support
- Support Static and DHCP configuration
- OPEN/WEP64/WEP128/WPA-TKIP/WPA2-AES/WPA2-AES or TKIP security modes incorporated
- Integrated with Microsoft native WPA/WPA2-PSK Supplicant
- Integrated and tested on Freescale’s i.MX6 SDP platform
- Operating on channels 1 to 11
- Roaming functionality
- Ad-hoc Mode support with WPA2 security
- Support for SDIO 4-bit
- Enable addition of Wi-Fi driver support to Embedded Windows Embedded Compact 7 platform with minimal effort and time
- 802.11n features with TCP throughput of 25Mbps
Licensed in Binary and Source Code
Software Block diagram of Windows Embedded Compact 7 Wi-Fi driver:
iWave Systems has hands-on development experience with Microsoft NDIS driver model for Windows and supporting customers with NDIS 5.x/6.x network driver solutions.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhanya J.R. - Senior Software Engineer
iWave Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd.