QNX RTOS on Embedded Platforms
The QNX Neutrino RTOS is a full-featured and robust OS that scales down to meet the constrained resource requirements of real-time embedded systems. Its true microkernel design and its modular architecture enable customers to create highly optimized and reliable systems with low total cost of ownership. It offers the embedded industry’s only field-proven, clean strategy for migrating from single-core to multi-core processing.
QNX brings advanced, layered security mechanisms, built directly into the OS and kernel. With QNX you can build a system that offers the best possible security measures, due to features as:
- Granular control of system privilege levels.
- Modern, layered approach to architecture.
- Secure Boot.
- Encrypted and Read-only filesystems.
- Heap, Stack, and Memory Protection, including ASLR.
- Anomaly detection.
iWave Systems has ported QNX RTOS across different hardware platforms like NXP i.MX51, i.MX53, i.MX6 etc. iWave has developed/ported various drivers like Audio, CAN, SATA, SPI Flash, LVDS LCD, I2C, USB, SPI, GPIO, UART, SD?MMC, Ethernet, GPS, EEPROM, LED, HDLC, Wi-Fi etc across different hardware platforms.
Following are the list of QNX design services offered by iWave for embedded applications.
- Device Driver Development
1.Device Driver Development:
iWave Systems offers Device Driver Development for various platforms specific peripherals. Device Driver Development for following interfaces (but not restricted to):
- Audio out
- Mass storage (SD, USB)
EEPROM, SPI Flash, SATA and SRAM
- Connectivity interfaces : USB 2.0, Serial (UART), SPI, I2C, CAN etc
HDLC Frame Protocol
2. Application Development:
iWave Systems supports QNX application development.
- High reliability with low risk
- Advanced security mechanisms
- Reduced power consumption
- Guaranteed system resources
- Efficient product development
- Scalable, standards conforming
- Security and Defence
Equipped with vast in-house expertise, iWave also provides comprehensive hardware, FPGA and software engineering design services. For further information or enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Regional Partners.