iWave offers updated Linux SDK for DM8168 Qseven SOM
iWave is upgrading the existing Linux SDK of DM8168 Qseven System On Module (SOM) with the latest TI’s SDK to incorporate the additional features. The new BSP release will include the support for video capture ports, hardware codecs, graphic accelerators and SATA port and is expected to be released in Mid-March 2015.
Highlights of the DM8168 SOM:
- DSP+ARM Cortex A8 up to 1.5GHz, offering speed and robust performance
- SGX530 3D Graphics Engine for rich user interfaces
- Dual simultaneous 1080p display engine
- Integrated high bandwidth connectivity peripherals
- More complex Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- Compliance to Qseven R1.20 standard (70mm x 70mm)
- Linux BSP support with Development Platform
More details about the DM8168 Qseven modules (iW-RainboW-G12M-Q7) hardware & software features can be found in the following DM8168 Qseven SOM product page.
The potential applications of the DM8168 Qseven SOM are- Image Processing Systems, Audio-Video Processing Systems, Machine Vision Systems and more.