iWave's participation in Embedded World 2015
The thirteenth edition of the embedded world exhibition and conference 2015 has closed with 902 exhibitors from 37 countries, more than 25,500 visitors from around 75 countries also confirm the success of the exhibition. 1,615 attendees and speakers from 42 countries networked with one another at the embedded world Conference and electronic displays Conference.
This conference being an unique international platform that's a confluence of all stake holders of the ecosystem - Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators, coming together has helped iWave and the clients synergise. The theme of embedded world 2015, “We are the Internet of Things,” pervaded every aspect of the event.
iWave this time exhibited the products and solutions at Stand 2-451. The major attractions was the i.MX6 pico-ITX SBC video streaming demo, where the video was played on a 21” HDMI display implementing the video interlacing technology. Other major attractions were-
- New i.MX6 SODIMM module
- i.MX6 Qseven and MXM Sytem On Modules and Development Kits
- Cyclone V SoC Qseven Sytem On Modules and Development Kits
- DM8168 Qseven Sytem On Modules and Development Kits
- New Wi-Fi based PLC System
- Embedded solutions for Industrial-Medical-Automotive domains
- i.MX6 based Advanced Learning Platform
To watch the video please click the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MbVzl0Q6gY
Business Development Executive
iWave Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd.