US based company, dedicated to health management system, primarily into medical measurement devices and transceiver.
Fitness tracker is used to monitor various fitness parameters. It is battery operated and powered on using switch. It will sense the data from various sensors and transmits the raw data over Bluetooth to any Smart phone having Bluetooth low energy module. It is ideal for non-critical medical applications.
- SpO2 + Heart-rate
- Air Pressure
- Ambient Temperature
- Ambient Humidity
- Ambient Light
- Body Temperature
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- It uses GATT/GAP profiles to transmit the data from the source to destination
- In System Programmable device (To upgrade the firmware).
- LED indicates discoverable and connected state of BT device
- Supports PAN1721 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module and has in-built TI CC2541 chipset.
- It works on BLE protocol.
- Each sensors module has its own profile under GATT/GAP.
Solution offered by iWave:
- Fitness Tracker device’s hardware design and software development are done by iWave.
- Sensors are used from the best vendors like TI, ST etc.
- Device works on low power consumption operated by a battery of 3.7V @ 155mAh which can operate up to 5h-6h.
- USB chargeable battery.
- Overall device size :- 50 x 15 x 5.5 mm
- Weight :- 10gms
- Using mobile application we can monitor the data every time.
- Cloud storage of all the data can be done through mobile application, so that the doctor will constantly analyse the data and if any problem they can inform us.
- Real time plotting of data for heart-rate can also be done.
- Real Time Stamping of the data can be done to monitor the time of the data received.